Asia Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of all forms of music in all of Asia!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Profile: Jane Zhang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
papugai
Admin
papugai

Profile: Jane Zhang Empty
PostSubject: Profile: Jane Zhang   Profile: Jane Zhang I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Profile: Jane Zhang 3944694
张靓颖 Zhang Liangying
Nickname: Dolphin Princess
Birthdate: 11 October, 1984
Hometown: Chengdu, Sichuan
Height: 162cm
Vocal type: Spinto soprano
Vocal range: 3.5 octaves (D3-G#6)
Former Company: Hua Yi Music (2005-2009)
Current Record Company: Universal Music China (2009-)
Current Management Company: Show City Times (which she founded)

One of the most internationally recognized, new generation of popstars from China, Jane Zhang first came to prominence after finishing third in the 2005 Super Girl singing contest. It was there that she introduced her abilities in the whistle register, earning Jane the nickname "Dolphin Princess" for her high pitched singing, and with her powerful voice, drew comparisons to Mariah Carey. She is also known for singing in multiple languages other than Mandarin, including English, Cantonese, Spanish and Japanese, and recorded several songs for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

Across Asia, Jane has performed with Stefani Sun from Singapore, Kitaro from Japan, and dueted with Taiwanese-American, Wang Leehom, on his album 'Heart Beat'. Internationally, Jane has worked with Western musical acts, including 15-time Grammy winner David Foster (who produced for Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Beyoncé), classical singer Andrea Bocelli and Craig Williams.

In May of 2009, Jane made her first American television appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, in front of Simon Cowell, and millions of viewers worldwide.
Credit to Cfensi
Back to top Go down
papugai
Admin
papugai

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Jane Zhang   Profile: Jane Zhang I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Photos:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beautifuliar
Admin
beautifuliar

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Jane Zhang   Profile: Jane Zhang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 pm

She's so pretty!!
Back to top Go down
https://asiamusic.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Jane Zhang   Profile: Jane Zhang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile: Jane Zhang
Page 1 of 1